9.10.2012

Dear Diary,

A couple of years ago, I found a really cool blog by happy accident (at that point, the term blog was kinda foreign to me). I think I Googled “awesome art website” - or something close to it and it took me there…to an awesome more-than-just-a-website. I was immediately roped in by the art, the down-to-earthiness and the real content.  …and when I saw that this blogger let her toddler paint on huge canvases (Hey! WOW! Me too!! YAY!) …well, I knew that I was in the right place.

Since my stumble-upon, I have been a daily lilbluebooer(say that ten times really fast). Head over to Lil Blue Boo and meet Ashley. She rocks. You will be inspired, you will spit out your drink laughing, if you are like me - you will need a giant box of tissues, you will be empowered and you will find joy.

LBB started the Lil Journal Project last week. It is beyond typical journal writing and a good kick in the butt to get you motivated.  Check it out and grab a pen. It’s never too late to start something this meaningful. I'm hooked. :)




Here are some clips from my journal:




I'll keep you posted as I go. Have a super week!   :)

Sincerely,
Krista



1 comment:

  1. I have read the post, It is amazingly written. I would like to invite you to the platform where you can buy your dream house living in the UK. Visit Bridging Loan UK

    ReplyDelete